- “we”, “us” or “this site” refers to “http://blugm.com” as a whole. “You” means website user or person who accesses this website directly, indirectly or through referral.
- This policy governs how http://blugm.com uses, redistributes or stores your information.
Third Party Plugins
- This site uses third party plugins. This site does not make any guarantees or warranties or any representations on the behalf of those third-party plugins or services.
- http://blugm.com uses google analytics to develop insights and measurements on how it’s users interact with this site, where it’s uses come from and the demographic of it’s users.
- http://blugm.com does not expressly pass on information about it’s users. All information retrieved by google analytics is anonymized. This site does not have access to private information.
Subscribers and Commenters “users”
- http://blugm.com cannot give any warranties or guarantees as to the behavior of this site’s users.
- We do not share or give out login information without confirming ownership of a user or subscriber on this site.
you require personal information about a user on this site, then please provide
- A warrant or summons requesting the information specifically;
- An obituary of a user confirming their death, accompanied with a death certificate, you must be immediately related to the deceased person;
- Proof that you are the owner of the account on this site
- http://blugm.com gives cookies to its users who access this site, have an account with this site.
- http://blugm.com does not have express control over the storage of cookies or the production of said cookies.
Personal identification information we collect:
- Your Name, Email Address and other information you submit to us.
How do we collect your data?
directly provide Our Site with most of the data we collect. We collect data and
process data when you:
- Register online;
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Google Analytics
Our site may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Adwords;
- Google Analytics;
- Other social media; and
- Facebook and Facebook Ads.
How will we use your data?
Our site collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your account.
- Email you about matters relevant to this use of this site, no more than once per month.
How do we store your data?
When you register an account on this site, it is stored within a Wordpress CMS. Third party plugins may access this data. Our site and information contained within it is stored via Amazon Web Services Hosting.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Site would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Site for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Site correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Site to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Site erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Site restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Site’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Site transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Or write to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Site uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you
- prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org